Guidelines for Better Living
This summary highlights some of the guidelines for better living at Sunflower. This list is not complete. For all guidelines, please read the full Sunflower Guidelines for Better Living document.
• At least one resident for each home within Sunflower shall be age 55 or better.
• No resident or guest may create loud or disturbing noises between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
• The maximum number of domestic household pets is two (2); any combination is acceptable (i.e.,:2 dogs or 2 cats or 1 of each). No animals may cause a disturbance.
• The exterior of each home in the community shall be maintained in a neat, clean condition and remain in good physical repair.
• Sunflower facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the residents and their guests.
• Home-based businesses are permitted, but must seek management's written approval, and are subject to the Sunflower Rules and Regulations. Automotive repair businesses are prohibited.
• Small satellite dishes are permitted.
• NO RENTERS ALLOWED - Owner Occupied Only.